Re: DebConf9 - Debian Gamest Team BoF minutes

Darren Salt a scris:
> I demand that Eddy Petrișor may or may not have written...
>
> [snip]
>> - oolite
>>   - ask/inform free desktop about this
>>   - poke upstream to declare
>
> Hmm?

Sorry about that not being clear. I was the one that raised the topic
and forgot to expand on that in writing.

That is connected to the fact that currently Oolite doesn't have a
recent stable relase in spite of the fact the community is using one
particular dev version as "stable".

We need an official stable version or the upstream input on how to deal
with "the stable Oolite is too old, the new one isn't declared stable"
problem.

EddyP