Re: ITS: visualboyadvance (updated package)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 05:23:30PM -0700, Nick Ellery wrote:
> Thanks a lot!  I'll update the short descriptions right away on mentors.

Ok, will have a look at it tomorrow after university.

> > <advertisement>
> > But what I really wanted to write you: would you be interested in
> > joining pkg-games? We maintain some other emulators over there, and
> > having stuff a bit centralized is nice. And as a bonus you get almost
> > instant uploads if you do your homework right, without waiting on
> > mentors :)
> > </advertisement>
> I'm very interested in joining pkg-games, and there are also several
> other games package I'm interested in adopting.

Nice to hear, so get an account on Alioth if you dont have one yet, and
apply to enter pkg-games. I'll torture the team-admins that they let you
in :)
Oh, and if you use irc, come to #debian-games on OFTC, we have usufull
talk in there, sometimes ;)

Regards