When are debtags synchronized with the Packages list?

Hi,

(I looked in the FAQ but didn't find the answer :))

When are the debtags from Packages.gz updated from
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/ ?

For example, the 'goplay' interface presents games that people can
install, sorted by tags.  However it only show packages that were
tagged.  Using the website I tagged a few games that were missing, and
now I'm wondering what is the next step to have them listed in
'goplay'.

(I know that you can add additional debtags sources, but that's not
something the average user will do, so my question is whether there's
some rule to sync tags to Packages.gz)

Cheers!

--
Sylvain