new freedoom packages for stable and oldstable to fix copyvio

Hello release team,

Somebody has reported a copyright violation in the Freedoom
package (#533135), unfortunately the violation dates back to
the 0.5-1 version of freedoom which is in oldstable and
stable's version is also affected.

The fix is relatively simple, at least: merely deleting the
affected files and rebuilding the package suffices. The
latest upstream version essentially does just this. The
build process detects missing resources and substitutes in
alternatives (silent sound effects, empty music, etc.)

I uploaded a fixed package for unstable and testing on
Wednesday (at low priority, whoops)

I am preparing packages suitable for oldstable and stable
now. I will reply with interdiffs once I have prepared them.

--
Jon Dowland