Re: New member

  Hello,

Vincent Legout wrote:
> I also have a question. Do I have to ask someone before creating a git or svn
> repository for my package (grhino) ? I read all the pages in the wiki but I just
> want to be sure I don't make a mistake.

  You definitely don't need anyone's permission to create a new
repository - if you're unsure and want some advice, post here and there
sure will be someone to answer you.

  Welcome !

	Vincent (too)

--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis.

Vincent, not listening to anything for now