Re: Stash into the attic or just remove?

Peter Pentchev wrote:
> A couple of months ago, I almost packaged the "scramble" game
> (ITP: #484631, just closed by me).  Unfortunately, it turned out
> that there were some licensing issues, and now I find that
> the upstream website has vanished so there's no one to ask about it.
>
> I think it's time for the packages/trunk/scramble/ tree to just
> go away quietly.  Well, okay, not so quietly now that this e-mail
> is about to be sent, but oh well :)
>
> My question is, what are the rules for the "attic" part of
> the Subversion repository?  Since "scramble" has never actually
> been uploaded, is there any sense in keeping it there, or may I
> just go ahead and "svn rm trunk/scramble"?

  Just remove it, but please write an informative log to explain why
there is not point going on about its packaging.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis.

Vincent, not listening to anything for now