Re: GNUJump (ex SDLJump) UDEB?

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 15:44, Bas Wijnen <shevek@fmf.nl> wrote:

> When I first packaged gnujump (then sdljump), the primary intention was
> to use it as a game which could be played during the install.  It is a
> very good game for the purpose: you don't need to learn it, and it
> doesn't take too long.  For this reason, I started with putting some
> udeb rules in.

I think that's an awesome idea. I am just not sure if GNUjump is the
right game. It's quite non-rewarding as a quick'n'dirty game.
Especially the slippery floor is.. not good.. for a casual player ;)

A Tetris clone might be a very nice thing, though.

Only thing which could be a problem is that the installer needs a way to
get attention when user interaction is needed.

Richard

PS: Did you plan for the game to be used in the graphical installer,
only?