Re: About the pkg-games-devel list on alioth

2009/1/29 Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>:

> - I think that we need to reconsider what to do about that list and
> the commits list (which seems less spammed) and maybe bring in new
> blood in the administrative team

I agree with you in this, and support your suggestion about the admin team.

Originally the list in alioth was supposed to be used just for bug
reports and so, and all the discussion is supposed to be held in d.l.o
mailing list, but that's not something that an outsider to the Team
would know when trying to contact the Team, so we sometimes seem to
have discussions there too. I tend to CC the main mailing list in
those situations, but it's not really something I have a solution for,
and I don't even know if it is a problem to be considered at all.

Miry