Re: new member

Bas Wijnen schrieb:
> Welcome!  Can you say a few lines about yourself?  What games are you
> particularly interested in, for example?
>
> Thanks,
> Bas

Hey Bas,

Sure!

As a free-time project I recently worked on the game 'mmpong' with lots
of friends from university. Development there is quite active and the
team hopes to get it funnier in the next months.

Currently I am working on my diploma thesis in applied mathematics at
the University of Erlangen (Germany) and that's why I won't be able to
help as much as I would like to at the moment. But if there's one game I
would love to help with it's the awesome xmoto (time-eater)! ;) I will
read the lists from now on and hopefully I can be of some help.

Greetings,
André