[VAC] Will have no webaccess for unclear amount of time

Hi all!

  As we're switching broadband provider I have an sheduled offline time
for around 6 days. However as experience has proven this may extend
somewhat.

  Hopefully I'll be around quite soon again but if now please feel free
to take a look at my stuff if something important happens (including
gtkballs+xwelltris which are games but not yet in games team but on
their way).

Regards

  Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :

http://christoph.devler.coders-nemesis.eu/