Re: experimental games-thumbnails package: please test

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 03:09:22AM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> That was initially my idea, but it doesn't seem predictable, according
> to the current thread in d-devel, that I will be able to get a
> screenshot of a proper size. I'd probably have to go either for
> 110x80, which is too small, or for 800x600 and resize it after
> downloading, which I don't think makes sense.

Why not do the latter? You could then adjust goplay so that clicking on
the thumbnail brought up the 800x600 version. However I think having
offline operation is a useful thing. Perhaps some of the
screenshots.debian.net resources could be packaged?

--
Jon Dowland