Re: O: xwelltris -- 3D Tetris like popular game similar to Welltris

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Package: wnpp
>
> [ CC'ed to debian-devel-games@l.d.o in case the games team wants to
> adopt it. ]
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm orphaning xwelltris as I don't play it anymore.
>
> This package is in good shape and is trivial, makes it
> ideal for any New Maintainer. However, note that upstream for this
> package is inactive. In case a non-DD maintainer wants
> to take this package over, I'll offer to sponsor it.
>
> If you want to be the new maintainer, please see
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/index.html#howto-o for detailed
> instructions how to adopt a package properly.

I would be interested in adopting (as I am member of Debian Games maybe I'll do
it there but I am not sure if putting it under source controll is worth the
issue) so as soon as the wnpp Bug exists I'll take over the package I guess
(actually building here).

The Package would fit in upstream activity to gtkballs I allready maintain.

Regards

  Christoph
--
GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D