"Greatest 42 games" and AstroMenace

Hi folks,

Just for kicks I was digging through through "42 of the best Free Linux Games" article that Miriam posted a few days ago to see what Debian was missing. So I thought I would try AstroMenace.

With benoit's help I was able to get it working but it is slower than molasses on my machine. I'm also confused about why each language pack has to be it's own tarball upstream. Also, the data and language tarballs are .vfs files. Is this even acceptable since there is no "source" with them?

Thanks,

Barry deFreese