Re: Logo for the Games Team

* Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> [2008-05-19 16:27:22 CEST]:
> 2008/5/19 Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>:
> >  According to Change History of the project Nacho Barrientos added that,
> > whoever that might be. Unfortunately the search of the page somehow
> > doesn't work for me so I have no idea who that might be...
>
> That's OK for me. As a matter of fact, I know Nacho (thanks for taking
> care of that), no problem about that.

 Well, would still had been proper to mention it on the list (if he's
following) instead of putting it there like it seems to be an official
statement.

> My question is more like: Do we adopt that as our logo definitely? I
> recall there were other options proposed, like using a joystick or a
> joypad as a symbol for games. Also, as bruno suggests, we might think
> about making a less serious one.

 I can't really identify with the chess knight figurine in there,
<ignorant>I consider chess to be highly boring</ignorant> and not really
representative for the team. But then again, that might just be me.

 And I'm not calling it ugly or badly done, not at all.
Rhonda