Vegastrike 0.5.0 Packages Ready

Hello,

Has it been decided what to do with games with huge data packages? Currently,
the orig tarball for vegastrike-data is 485.6MB, and the deb is 486.5MB.
There won't be a new vegastrike-music package since upstream bundled it with
their data this time.

Anyway, the packages vegastrike and vegastrike-data are ready in SVN for
review and for anyone willing to upload them. Both packages would end up in
main, and uploading both packages would close all bugs for the vegastrike
packages. I also took care of all the lintian warnings/errors for both
packages.

One more thing, I have added the 'DM-Upload-Allowed: yes' field.

Andres