Re: libphysfs

On 09/05/2008, Barry deFreese wrote:
> Apparently the 1.1 branch is a "development" branch.  I can try to
> package that if we prefer but I thought that was generally frowned
> upon?

Oh, I see. I must confess I only noticed (like I explained above) the
existence of a more recent version; and because the tarball I downloaded
before leaving, through uscan, didn't match the one in debian/changelog.

Maybe it'd be nice to ask upstream whether there are bugfixes in the
devel branch that should land into the stable one, or if we should stick
to the latest stable release?

Mraw,
KiBi.