Re: RFC: silvertree - Worth including?

Barry deFreese wrote:
Vincent Fourmond wrote:
<snip>

  There are much less warnings now, but the executable still complains
about load failures, such as:

failed to load image 'units/guardman.png'

  In particular, this is very painful, as I can get through the
'tutorial' as I don't see most of the guards I should fight...

  It seems there is still some work to do ?

  Cheers,

    Vincent

Vincent,

Gah, sorry. I think I have it now. There are still some files it cannot find but they aren't in the source package either and don't seem to affect gameplay. (I think).

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/silvertree/silvertree_0.2.1+svn652-1.dsc

Thanks again,

Barry deFreese

Vincent,

Thanks for barrage!! Just checking to see if you have had a chance to try the updated silvertree again yet?

Thanks as always!

Barry deFreese