Re: debconf, debcamp and webbased goplay

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Ivan Vucica <ivucica@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Yes, yes, I thought more along the lines of this sketch: **attachment**.
>
>  That is, a bigger screenie just like now, but inside that screenie,
>  several selectable thumbnails, just like in Wormux. Choosing a
>  thumbnail changes the screenie in background.

That is an implementation detail. With proper design of the data back-end,
this front-end would just be one of as many as people could come up with.
For games, this would rock, but I fear for applications it might hurt. But
that is the beauty, you can do whatever you want with the data.

Richard