RFS: glbsp ("new" upstream version)

http://alioth.debian.org/~dsalt-guest/sponsored/glbsp/

glbsp (2.24-1) unstable; urgency=low
  * New upstream release.
  * Bumped the lib soname and the library package name due to one silly
    little binary incompatibility caused by changes in an exported struct.
    (Safe; nothing else currently in the archive has ever used libglbsp2.)
  * Removed my patches since they're all applied upstream.
  * Updated the list of documentation files.
  * Build-time changes:
    - Switched from dh_movefiles to dh_install.
    - Updated my makefile to cope with upstream changes.
    - Corrected for debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error.
    - Corrected for substvar-source-version-is-deprecated.
    - Link libglbsp, rather than glbsp, with libm and libz.
  * Fixed shlibdeps. (Closes: #460387)
  * Bumped standards version to 3.7.3 (no other changes).

| + Use more efficient products. Use less.          BE MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT.

The days of the digital watch are numbered.