RFS: adanaxisgpl 1.2.4.dfsg.1-1 (FTBFS with gcc-4.3)

On 28/02/2008, Barry deFreese wrote:
> I'm certainly fine with an upload. The only reason I haven't worked
> on it myself is that he has put a new release up that puts the doc
> "source" back in and supposedly fixes the gcc-4.3 issues. I asked
> him to see if he could make it fail more gracefully for users with
> <= 16bpp set.
>
> In other words, go for it, we're a team ;-)

OK, I suggest we fix the existing package ASAP, and upload the new
upstream release later.

So, retitling accordingly (I also forgot the “gpl” bits, woops). In
case it's useful to someone, link again:
  http://kibi.dyndns.org:8082/~kibi/adanaxisgpl_1.2.4.dfsg.1-1.dsc

Thanks Barry,

--
Cyril Brulebois