Re: Status of Games and general whining from the new guy (Long)

On 15/02/2008, Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 01:19:19PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
>  >
>  > These are just games that I have either worked on directly or am curious
>  > about.  It is by no means all-inclusive:
>
> I just want to complet the list by adding boson.

Glest:

Was updated to version 3.0.0, but wasn't uploaded. I just forwaded
today the announce for the release of version 3.1.0. The 3.x.y series
adds networking support for Glest, so is really important we have this
in.

If somebody would like to update to 3.1.0 and request an upload, it
would be really grand! ;-)

EddyP