Re: git-buildpackage tutorial

Richard Hartmann schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Baby and me talked about a 'from tar.gz to git-buildpackage'
> tutorial. Others have expressed interest, as well. The only thing
> we need is a mentor :)
> Who has time over the weekend and would be willing to walk
> us through the steps necessary?
>

> Richard

Hi!

  I think this tutorial would be an really good idea an I'm willing to
help where I can. If you are looking for someone with git-bp experineceI
guess I'll be available and on IRC this weekend helping as much as I can.

  I'm not so good at writing tutorials (well I have only written one up
to now -- something about making debian packages ;) ). Feel free to ping
me if I can help you.

Regards

  Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :