Working on fewer packages

Hello all,

It's been a nice learning experience for me maintaining packages. Now however
I only want to be active in packages I use frequently, those packages being
no-ip, mediatomb, and soon xbmc. Also, I want to help out with creating (or
enhancing) some of the personal package archivers (like reprepro or debexpo)
that exist.

With that said, most of the packages I don't use frequently are packages I
co-maintain with the debian games team. Feel free to take me off the
Uploaders list in those packages.

Andres