Re: Git repository's and topgit

Hi all again

Christoph Egger schrieb:

> Hi!
>

>   Just converted xwelltris to topgit to give it an try, looks very
> usefull indeed (and can't be easier as far as I have come). Thanks for
> this usefull pointer!
>
>> Regards
>>
>> Robin
>>

> Regards
>
>   Christoph

  Do we agree on any position concerning this? I'll go and reorder/redo
the packages still needed for SFML when preparing the upcoming 1.4
release and would do this with topgit if we decide it's ok so I would
like to get our opinion on this.

  If we, as a team, believe it needs some discussion, shall I add this
to the toolchain discussion page? Do we think this needs some more
testing? If so another pakage with topgit may help to form an opinion.

  If we decide we don't want it I'll go the normal way.

Regards

  Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :