Packaging PainTown

Hi,

I've started to package this game:

http://paintown.sourceforge.net/
http://www.happypenguin.org/show?PainTown

Fighting beatem-up game, with adventure and versus game modes

PainTown is a 2d side scrolling beatem-up game based on the source
code from Beats of Rage which is based on the Sega Genesis game,
Streets of Rage 2. This game is completely written from scratch and
uses a modular system for loading new graphics.

The game features Adventure (street side-scrolling fighting) and
versus mode (1 on 1 battles).

There's also a character editor and level editor. New characters,
stages and enemies can be easily created. This makes the game
extensively customizable, in the same spirit of games like Mugen.

Some (most?) of the game contents are non-free, both due to the
license and to copyright reasons, so a lot will have to be replaced.
This will obviously be a long term work, so don't expect results in
the short term. The nice thing is that the game comes with a
Level/Character editor, so I think it can be doable :)

If anyone is also working in this, I'd like to know :)

Greetings,
Miry