Re: Proposed entry about games@fdo for DPN (DebianProjectNews)

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl schrieb:
> Hi!

>>> Great idea. I put it onto the wiki [1]. The formatting breaks and I don't
>>> know how to create a proper blockquote with that wiki software. You
>>> will find the source to be properly formatted, though.
>>> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DPN
>>   Good Idea actually to put it in the wiki! I'm really bussy at least
>> until tomorrow evening (but probably until friday at least) so I won't
>> be able to do much on this until then but as the current DPN seems to be
>> kicked out today we'll certainly be able to get into the next issue anyway.
>
> It's part of the next issue (which will indeed be released today...
> actually: In a few minutes ;)
>

> Since the consensus seemed to be to have it in the DPN and only
> proofreading needed to be done, I took the liberty to add it to the next
> issue, trusting "our" proof readers.  Sorry, forgot to mention it here...
>

> Best regards,
>   Alexander

  Ah ok. I did not notice it was already known to you. Actually I think
it's more timely in the current issue (I did not expect it that early
otherwise I would have sent it over already I guess) and what's in #16
seems quite good to me (meaning I am quite happy it's in there).

Regards

  Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :