Re: Freeorion

Richard Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,

I still don't have half as much free time on my hands as I would
like to have, but I wanted to point out two Master Of Orion
clones. Freeorion [1] and Thousand Parsec [2]. The Freeorion
wiki claims that Star Trek: Supremacy is FLOSS as well, but
apart from trademark issues, I could not find anything looking
even remotely like FLOSS.

Richard

PS: Totally unrelated, but I want a Pandora and I want it now.
Argh!

PPS: I assume people on this list can understand the PS ;)

[1] http://www.freeorion.org/index.php/Main_Page
[2] http://www.thousandparsec.net/tp/index.php
[3] http://www.startreksupremacy.com/news.html

I've been working on Thousand Parsec for a while now, was waiting on wx2.8. I just upload the first of several packages a day or two ago. I think I started on FreeOrion at one point but I don't recall where I got with it.

Thanks,

Barry