Re: Git vs SVN

  Hello,

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Barry deFreese <bdefreese@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> I am not suggesting Barry should pick either, mind. He does the work,
>>> he decides.
>> Of course he decides.
> Sure, but if we as a "team" decide it is the direction we want to go, I'd
> rather begin to go that way now.

  In any case, no one would think to drop support for SVN (too many
packages to convert for a more-than-dubious benefit for most of the
members of the team) nor would it be good to drop git since it offers
so much more compared to SVN (at least as advocated by the git adepts,
but I now tend to think they're damn right !).

  So the debian games team will have both VCS, so please, choose
according to your own liking !

  Cheers,

      Vincent