New freedink snapshot packages

Hi,

I finished several major changes for the FreeDink packages:
http://www.freedink.org/snapshots/debian/freedink_1.08.20080914-1.dsc
http://www.freedink.org/snapshots/debian/freedink-dfarc_3.1.20080914-1.dsc
http://www.freedink.org/snapshots/debian/freedink-data_1.08.20080914-1.dsc (big)

The 'freedink' package is now a metapackage that installs
freedink-engine (new) and freedink-dfarc (the frontend). This
clarifies a sort of mutual dependency between freedink and dfarc.

'dfarc' is renamed to 'freedink-dfarc' for clarity, and because it
supports freedink-specific features.

'dink-data' is superseded by 'freedink-data' which is an effort to
complete the original dink-data, which lacks sounds and music, with
freely-licensed replacements. It repacks the official dink-data.zip so
I got rid of the .zip-in-.orig.tar.gz scheme. The engine was modified
to support looking for X.ogg when X.mid isn't present (and to support
playing the .ogg, too).

All packages now interpret the FHS as allowing 2 possibles directories
for data: /usr/share/dink and /usr/share/games/dink. In Debian they
use the latter as compile-time datadir. This needs to be done upstream
because FreeDink is also a portable game engine for hundreds add-ons,
and we can ill afford distro-specific patches that break portability
for D-Mods and 3rd-party utils.

The packages are based on unreleased FreeDink snapshots. If everything
is OK I'll roll-up the next upstream release, at which point I'll sync
debian/ with the pkg-games repository for stabilizing the
packaging. This is separate because pkg-games is based on releases,
and I need to keep the debian/ files working while coding HEAD.

Cheers!

--
Sylvain