Please upload wormux 1:0.8-2

Luk Claes a scris:
Eddy Petrișor wrote:
Hello debian-release,

I and Cyril Brulebois, as part of the DGT, made some changes to the
wormux package which mainly consist of the following:

Changes:
 wormux (1:0.8-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
 .
   [ Cyril Brulebois ]
   * debian/control.in:
      - Fix grammar in the short description of the wormux-data package.
   * debian/control:
      - Refresh accordingly.
   * debian/watch:
      - Use upstream version mangling to replace “beta” with “~beta”, which
        should help sorting new upstream beta versions correctly.
 .
   [ Eddy Petrișor ]
   * moved to git for maintenance and changed Vcs-* fields accordingly
   * imported the refresh-patches mechanism from tokyocabinet's package;
     thanks MadCoder
   * added simplepatchsys for patch management
   * Updated copyright information:
     - Added more of the upstream authors
     - cleared up debian/* license, thanks to all co-maintainers
   * imported some patches from upstream that fix important or RC bugs:
     - fix for a crash in the chat code when clearing the text
     - fix a segfault when the sound device wasn't available
     - do not load the index server needlessly with unaccessible games
   * update standards version to 3.8.0:
     - wrapped the Uploaders field
     - added debian/README.source, as recommended in debian-policy 4.14

The debdiff between the official 0.8-1 and the pending 0.8-2 is attached
(ignore 'UNRELEASED', it will be fixed).

Is such a change ok for upload and, if proven stable, migration to
lenny? If not, which part is unacceptable?

Yes, please upload.

The dsc can be found at:
http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/wormux_0.8-2/wormux_0.8-2.dsc

It is not signed because:
a) I have revoked the key that I had signatures on (FDCD44DA)
b) I haven't figured out yet how to automatically sign packages build via git-buildpackage via cowbuilder
c) the new key (DD1F1F9F) isn't signed by anyone else

EddyP