Re: Fwd: Please schedule binNMUs for openal -> openal-soft transition

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Gerfried Fuchs [Sat, 09 Aug 2008 18:20:35 +0200]:
>
>>  Through the valueable help of Matias D'Ambrosio I got a patched version
>> of openal that enabled me to build hugs98 again (supertuxkart currently
>> still building - but given that it failed at configure stage already I
>> am confident that it fixes that, too).
> Thank you both! All packages that failed have succeeded now on the
> buildds, so we'll be able to get rid of the old openal for lenny. \o/

  supertuxkart built on powerpc, YES !

  Many thanks to all involved in fixing this !

	Vincent, crying tears of happiness ;-)...

--
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty
and derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great

Vincent, listening to It Never Rains (Dire Straits)