Re: New Debian Games Member

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:52:34PM +0200, Gon?ri Le Bouder wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 03:18:51PM +0000, noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > Peter Pentchev has requested to join your project.
> > You can approve this request here: http://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/?group_id=30862.
> >
> > Comments by the user:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My name is Peter Pentchev, and I have a problem :)  I would like to help out with managing some of the Debian packages (as may be seen from my ITP #484631 for Scramble) - if you would allow me to :)
> >
> > I already maintain two Debian packages, wmanager and timelimit, and a third one, s5, is in NEW.  The first two were looked over by Damyan Ivanov, who, I can see, is also quite active in the games team.  I also maintain a couple of Debian packages for various in-house software at my workplace, although none of them are games-related.
> >
> > Thanks for taking the time to read this, and here\'s hoping that y\'all will be hearing more from me soon :)
>
> Welcome in the team Peter :)
>
> Please take a look on this page http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development
> and join our mailing lists.

Oh, well, I guess I forgot to mention that I've been lurking on the lists
for a couple of days now :)

Thanks for the lightning reaction and acceptance! :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
.siht ekil ti gnidaer eb d'uoy ,werbeH ni erew ecnetnes siht fI