Re: Logo for the Games Team

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:55:13AM +0200, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> Am Montag, den 19.05.2008, 17:05 +0200 schrieb Miriam Ruiz:
> > It looks nice for a web page indeed, but I wonder if it would look
> > nice in a T Shirt :)
> indeed, it looked stupid on a t-shirt - i didn't think of that case! ;)
>
> i gave it another try - this time with geek (pacman) and serious gaming
> (the card game emblems). also i tried out the logo on a schematic
> t-shirt.

Hi folk,

Sorry for being late.

The front of the T-Shirt is very smart. But I'm not that fan, of the gradated
background of the big picture and nd the blue you choosed look ugly :)

Since some of the free games have very nice artwork, maybe we can use
a screenshot as background instead? So it will be a way to promot the game
we love :).

Cheers,

     Gonéri