Re: Removing dead packages from SVN

Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
Hi!

I noticed there are several packages in our SVN that have never been
uploaded to Debian for a long time, or have been removed from Debian.
I think they should be moved aside, so that no resources are wasted
keeping them up to date.

If there are no objections, I would move the packages listed below to
/packages/dead, so it is clear no one is working on them any longer.
The two packages removed from Debian should be removed from the SVN.

Please comment :-)

Regards,
Ansgar

List of packages removed from Debian:
 - vdrift
 - vdrift-data
They have been removed due to license issues (see #420965).  There
should be no loss removing them.

Note that upstream has been working hard on fixing these and if I remember correctly upstream recently has released a dataset with only free stuff in it.

Regards,

Hans