Re: Lenny release coming - concentrate on finalizing current packages

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 7:05 PM, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:

> mancala

mancala seems up to date, are you sure about this?

> asc

The FTBFS is due to #443234 from libstdc++6-4.3-dev - basically some
headers are not consistent across all arches - not your usual gcc 4.3
FTBFS. We could probably hack around it by defining _GLIBCXX_USE_C99
unconditionally.

> chromium
> chromium-data

Don't expect these will be ready in time for lenny; waiting on an a
new upstream FTGL release and for Brian Redfern to finish the sounds.

> warzone2100

beta3 is due out any day now, I don't really want to put a beta
release in lenny though. My, er, "tests" of the 2.1 branch tip
indicate it is fairly stable in multiplayer mode now though.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise