Stormbaan Coureur 2.1.4

Hi,

I'm working in the packaging of the latest version of Stormbaan
Coureur for Debian. I've seen that it's been relicensed to GPLv3,
which is OK, but it is not mentioned anywhere in the tarball anything
about the license to apply to those contents that are not just certain
files with "LICENSED ACCORDING TO THE GPLV3" in their headers.

Would it be possible to have a Readme file somewhere in the top
directory that made it clear that everything in that tarball is
licensed under GPLv3? Right now, as it is, the licensing of all files
apart from some in src-common and src-stormbaancoureur is not clear.
Also, I don't exactly nkow if those files licensed under GPLv3 are
licensed under GPLv3 only or GPLv3 or later.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry