Lost Labyrinth license clarification

Hi,

As discussed a couple of days ago, Lost Labyrinth's license terms are not described very well in the included docs.

I've communicated with upstream about this and attached to this mail is a textfile which I've included in the Fedora packages, which contains a mail from upstream clarifying things.

Regards,

Hans
The readme.txt included in Lost Labyrinth binaries distributions says:
"Licence: General Public Licence (GPL V2)"

Since this is a bit vague, esp with regards to if this applies to the sounds
/ graphics too. I've mailed Markus the author of Lost Labyrinth for
clarification. He send the mail below as answer. Note that where Markus writes:
"(not yet the modules)" he means the music in the form of modtracker files
(ballada.mod and archonsoflight.xm) which is part of the binary
distributions of Lost Labyrinth. This is not a problem for us (Fedora) as we
do _not_ include the music at this moment.

Delft (The Netherlands), 31 May 2008,

Hans de Goede

---