Re: games up for adoption

Emmet Hikory wrote:
Joey Hess wrote:
Before I go, would the team like to take any of these?
<...>
uqm, uqm-content (also large uqm-music, uqm-voice package not in Debian)

    I'd certainly be glad to look after these packages (although I'll
appreciate any input from others on the team).

All of these are maintained in git repos, so you can easily pull over my
entire history.

    I'm currently traveling with limited access to things, but will
look to bring these into the new Debian Games git repository next
week, if that would be acceptable.

I'm happy to help to wherever needed. I apparently have to learn git now too though.. :-(

Thanks Emmet!

Barry deFreese