Re: Logo for the Games Team

2008/5/19 Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>:
> * Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org> [2008-05-19 12:15:51 CEST]:
>> I see that in [1] the logo with the chess piece has been used. Have we
>> finally decided to use that logo or is it only temporary?
>
>  According to Change History of the project Nacho Barrientos added that,
> whoever that might be. Unfortunately the search of the page somehow
> doesn't work for me so I have no idea who that might be...

That's OK for me. As a matter of fact, I know Nacho (thanks for taking
care of that), no problem about that.

My question is more like: Do we adopt that as our logo definitely? I
recall there were other options proposed, like using a joystick or a
joypad as a symbol for games. Also, as bruno suggests, we might think
about making a less serious one.

I'm not complainig about that logo, just raising the topic again in
the list to see if we can somehow sometime reach a decision :)

Miry