RFS: alien-arena and alien-arena-data (updated packages)

Hello all,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the updated packages of alien-arena (an online
first person shooter) and alien-arena-data (holds the binary independent
files needed for alien-arena).

All packages built would be:
alien-arena - the game client
alien-arena-browser - browser to search for online matches
alien-arena-server - the game server
alien-arena-data - the maps and other files needed to play alien-arena

These packages appear to be lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 453555, 457700, 453556

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/a/alien-arena/alien-arena_7.0-1.dsc
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/a/alien-arena-data/alien-arena-data_7.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Andres