gimp-dds: belongs to debian-games team ?

  Hello !

  Following the discussion we had about the size of the vegastrike-data
package, I looked for a way to manipulate DDS files. It seems there is
nothing packaged yet for debian, which is the reason why I've filed an
ITP for a gimp plugin that precisely does this job (and seems to do it
reasonably well), see #476189.

  My question is: do you think it's a good idea for it to be
team-maintained by the Debian games team ? Although it is not a game,
DDS textures are mostly used by games, and will be useful to the team.

  Of course I can maintain it on my own (not quite a big package) if
that's not fine by you ;-)...

  Cheers,

	Vincent, not quite done with vegastrike yet, it seems...

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/