Re: About Vegastrike in testing

[CC-ing debian-devel-games, directly concerned]

Tourneur Henry-Nicolas wrote:
> I just would like to know what are your plans about Vegastrike in Lenny. Now
> that it seems that the legal issue have been fixed, will we have it again in
> Lenny or will we have to wait for the 0.5 release ?

  I'm currently packaging SVN release r12102 ;-)... It is slow as the
structure did change a fair amount since the last sourceful upload
(2005...). But its underway.

  Unless there are serious problems arising with the new package, I see
no objection for vegastrike to be included in lenny.

  Cheers,

	Vincent
--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer