Re: News about vegastrike

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
  Hello,

  I just wanted to say that I finally found the courage and that I have
started to package a new upstream version for vegastrike. It will
require quite a bit of work even though I got it to build (by hand) and
even to work with data currently in the archive (so I probably won't
need to package new data right now). I'll have a lot of work reviewing
patches, but I'm reasonably confident.

  The good news is that it will fix all the 3 RC bugs against
vegastrike, and apparently at least 3 other bugs, if not all remaining
4. I'm aiming for an upload some time next week, maybe in experimental
at first.

  Cheers,

	Vincent
Awesome news, thanks Vincent!