Re: xbill .desktop

Paulo Silva wrote:

for me, this .desktop file i sent (could be better anyway) could be considered an important update to the xBill .deb game - as well, i didn't know xbill were not packaged on Debian....

btw, i'm asking for your help - i'm not frequently online, and still very newbie on this about packaging (i even created an Orkut community for helping and get help from this: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=46022664)

if someone here can help this .desktop being part of the official xbill .deb distribution - me and all xbill fans will thank you! :-D

thanks
Paulo

Paulo,

I don't know if you saw but the Games Team has adopted xbill and I added a desktop file. Uploaded just went today.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese
Debian Games Team