FW: list of orphaned / RFA games

>Hi,

Hi Lucas.  I'm forwarding this to the debian-devel-games ML.

I have already filed ITAs for 3dchess and shisen.app and they are in our SVN. I believe someone else is also already looking at fixing up briquilo?

I had also filed an ITA for quake2 but there is a security vulnerability that doesn't sound like it is going to be fixable and I talked to the quakeforge people and they won't be maintaining it upstream anymore.

Some of these others should probably be removed. I'll add this to my TODO list.

>The following games are orphaned, ITAed or RFA. It would be great if you could have a look, to see if you want to adopt some of them, or if some of them are good candidates for removal from Debian. >Please Cc replies, as I'm not subscribed.
>
>falconseye -- A port of NetHack using SDL
>scottfree -- Interpreter for Adventure International games
>ssystem -- 3D solar system simulator
>apple2 -- Apple ][ Emulator
>astrolog -- Customizable astrology chart calculation program
>3dchess -- 3D chess for X11
>gnurobots -- Program a robot to explore a world
>pydance-music -- Songs and step patterns for pydance
>pydance -- dancing simulation game similar to the kind in arcades
>uligo -- tsumego (go problems) practice tool
>sarien -- An interpreter for AGI resources
>xcruise -- Fly about a 3D-formed file system
>randtype -- semi-random text typer
>quake2 -- improved version of id Software's Quake II engine
>nagi -- game interpreter for Sierra Online (tm) AGI games
>adonthell -- A 2D graphical roleplaying game
>adonthell-data -- Data files needed by Adonthell
>xphoon -- sets the root window to a picture of the moon
>matanza -- Space ascii war game xeji -- Yet Another Follow the Mouse X demo
>xfireworks -- Fireworks in your root window
>xjokes -- X11 jokes
>quake2-data -- Installer for Quake II data files
>wmblob -- blobs in a dockapp
>lapispuzzle.app -- Almost a clone of Street Puzzle Fighter
>ladder.app -- GNU Go frontend for GNUstep
>mines.app -- Minesweeper for GNUstep
>inform -- A compiler for adventure games
>briquolo -- Fast paced 3d Breakout
>stepbill.app -- Get rid of those nasty Wingdows viruses
>shisen.app -- Shisen-sho puzzle game for GNUstep
>pouetchess -- 3D chess game
>
>Thank you,
>
>-- | Lucas Nussbaum | lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ | | jabber: lucas@nussbaum.fr GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |

No, thank YOU! :)