Re: assultcube 0.93

Hi!

* Linas Žvirblis <0x0007@gmail.com> [070730 16:02]:

> Some files are simply "non-commercial", some "all rights reserved",
> and some do not have any obvious license at all.
>
> It is clearly non-free, but it should be redistributable, if license of
> all files can be clarified.

"All rights reserved" means just that: _All_ rights are reserved,
including the right to distribute it.

If there's no license statement at all, it's pretty much the same.  No
licence means no rights granted, not distributable.

> I will try to contact the authors, and see what they have to say.

Yes please, the least we need for .debs is the right to distribute it;
other solution would be an "assultcube-installer" package in contrib.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander