Re: MergeOnUpstream and team policy

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 09:58:30AM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:

Hello Jon,

> At DebConf Eddy helped to fix a problem I was having with
> SVN that boiled down to my misunderstanding of the
> MergeOnUpstream property.
% s/MergeOnUpstream/mergeWithUpstream
I read Joeyh post and still don't understand the problem.

I use to do svn-buildpackage --svn-export to get a fresh exported
directory and then I work on it. When I want to commit I've just to go
back in the svn directory.

About the tarball on Alioth, I think it's the best solution to be able
to check out all the repository without to much pain and I don't
understand why we shouldn't do that.

Cheers,

           Gonéri