about "3 developer meetings in Extremadura 2007"

Andreas Schuldei has just sent this mail to http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/07/msg00002.html :

> The spanish region of Extremadura will sponsor again Debian Work
> Meetings in the same way they did last year:
>
> They will arrange travel inside Europe (exceptions exist),
> hosting and food for max 20 people working on debian projects for
> a long weekend in the coming half year.
> http://wiki.debian.org/WorkSessionsExtremadura still holds.

> Projects that want to use this great opportunity should create a
> wiki page with goals for the meeting and a list of attending

people (like http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/Extremadura2006 for a

good example), set a date that would fit them and contact me and

César Gómez Martín, <cesar.gomez at gmail dot com> <cesar.gomez

at juntaextremadura dot net> for further coordination.

> Our Fearless Leader (aka DPL) can pay more beds and flights for
> oversized groups or travel from abroad if you give good reasons.
>
> Most likely we will be able to have three meetings. If you only
> have a small group please contact us so that we can merge
> your meeting with an other group.
>
> A big ThankYou to the nice people in Extremadura, who invest in a
> unconventional and very immediate way into Debian and help us to
> move forward!

might we be interested?

Greetings,
Miry