Re: RFS: ceferino 0.97.8

Bas Wijnen wrote:
On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 05:07:42PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
2007/12/6, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net>:
Could someone please check out my ceferino upload on mentors and upload
if possible?

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/ceferino/ceferino_0.97.8-1.dsc

I missed the first mail, so I'm replying here.

There are a few small problems with the package:
- dpkg-shlibdeps is complaining that the package is linked to too many
  libraries.  This is bad because it makes library transitions harder
  than they need to be.
- Lintian warns about:
  * Standards version is not up to date.  No changes are needed other
    than updating debian/control AFAICS.
  * Copyright contains:
      # Please also look if there are files or directories which have a
      # different copyright/license attached and list them here.
    This is inserted by dh_make, and should be removed.
- A personal thing, I'd prefer to change from "copy config.{sub,guess}"
  to "run autotools".  However, if there's consensus in the team about
  not doing that, I'll of course respect that.
- The data package is pretty useless without the main package.  It seems
  to make sense to add a Recommends: relation there.

Is it ok if I make the changes to fix these things?

Thanks,
Bas

Of course, thanks Bas!

Barry