RFS: jugglemaster

Hi,

(posting from outside, so please CC me on reply)

I recently asked -mentors for sponsoring jugglemaster, but didn't get a
single reply. That is why I now ask on -devel-games for maybe some DD
would be sponsoring the package. Comments on packaging or where to find
a sponsor are also appreciated.

The RFS:

* Package name    : jugglemaster
  Version         : 0.4-3
  Upstream Authors: Gary Briggs, Ken Matsuoka, Greg Gilbert, Per Johan Groland
* URL             : http://icculus.org/jugglemaster/
* License         : Modified MIT and GPL2
  Section         : games

 JuggleMaster is a siteswap animator. A siteswap is a textual representation
 for patterns one can juggle (using balls, clubs, etc.). It is mainly useful
 for understanding specific siteswaps by animating them (including
 multiplexing). Other uses may include watching patterns without understanding
 the notation behind them.

It builds these binary packages:
aajm       - ascii art version of jugglemaster
jmdlx      - jugglemaster deluxe using wxWidgets
jmqt       - qt version of jugglemaster

The package appears to be lintian and linda clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jugglemaster/jugglemaster_0.4-3.dsc

Helmut